Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FULLHOUSE.

Photobucket



You can say my family exports daughters.

First : my elder sister, Tanya. She went to study 11th grade in Canada. And not long after that realized she belongs abroad. She still lives there working for some company and calls a trip back home as her get away-vacation. She also carries a camera around town like most tourists.

Second : my lil sister, Timmy (as I like to call her that)(even though recently she had come up with new fascinating nicknames "Teya" or even more eccentric "Tuna", but I still prefer the first one) Timmy won herself a scholarship to study Russian language in Moscow last year. So there she goes, flees to the north, lives among many different nations in the deeply cold student dorm.

Me?
Yeah I have some plans for myself too.
Gotta have to wait and see how will this little bird fly out the coop ;)


Okay the story is, both my sisters had flown back to Bangkok for a very short period.
12 days to be exact.
We're back together, all five, happily as we could be.
Our home is once again sweet home.
Our house is once again full.
And both my sisters' stomachs are once again filled with tremendous Thai food.

So I come up with the idea of making this occasion memorable,
by celebrating the all five together get-together with my "Full House" card collection.




Photobucket

Like most Dads, he luuurrrrrvvveeeeees golf.
Playing golf, watching golf, reading golf, and so on.
Therefore I think these golf clubs fit him perfectly.




Photobucket

Mom hasn't got anything from Kate Spade yet.
But sure she will, I saw it in her sparkling eyes.
But why not? Who doesn't love Kate Spade? honestly!




Photobucket

Tanya isn't married yet.
But she has so many people asking her when will she get married.
She hates it.
She deserves that friggin' ring.
Don't you worry there, my honey. I got your back!




Photobucket

Timmy is a dancing queen.
Young and sweet, only seventeen (+3)
She can dance. She can jive. Having the time of her life.
I have no choice but to appoint her to be the Jack of night clubs.




Photobucket

Me, I heart all kind of sweets.
I can get you what you want.
I can make your heart beat short.
I can make you ice cream. We can be sweet team, melting in your vice dream sport.
-ICE CREAM by New Young Pony Club-




My lil sis flew back to Moscow a few day ago.
And my big sis is flying back to Montreal in a few days too.
But we will be together again.
I'll be waiting for you girls' next visit.
: )

heart hugs
from Jack of Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment