Monday, June 6, 2011

Come see-saw-seen the Sea-Sew-Scene ♫


One of my painting teacher at Art school told me to paint anything on a frame.
She was collecting art pieces for an exhibition she and her friends were planning.
Anyone can paint anything they want, can use any technique they prefer, but it has to be on a 20x20 cm canvas. And one person can submit only one piece.

Sounded very interesting to me!

All I gotta do is just buy a frame and paint it. That's it!
I mean, yes, the exhibition isn't gonna come out until next year I guess, due to the procedure whatever I'm not sure. They have to present this project to the sponsors, in order to raise fund.
But at least I have fun. PLUS It'll be super great if one day I see it hanging in a gallery ;D


So here it is,
my little painting.
Inspired by sewing, one of my (once and a while) obsession.
I call it "Sea-Sew-Scene"

Photobucket
Acrylic color on 25x25 cm canvas
(I couldn't find 20x20 cm canvas!)


At first I was gonna paint my picture illustrating the "Sew Called Heaven"
Then I though it'll be nice if there's a
sewing machine whale.
So I end up with the ocean and the sea creatures instead.

I guess I'll be singing this song for a while,
"Mama someday you'll be so proud of me.
You'll see me hanging a New York gallery."


No comments:

Post a Comment